#plantnom – recipes for the plant curious
With just 4 ingredients and it take minutes to rustle up this is a winner and looks and tastes like a lot more effort was required! You can serve it with quinoa, rice, or pasta.
Creamy Thai Mushroom Stroganoff Recipe
What you need :
- 2 large portabella mushrooms – sliced
- Small tin of coconut CREAM – not MILK
- 2 tablespoons of Thai red curry paste
- Bunch of Fresh parsley – chopped
- Coconut oil or olive oil
What to do :
- Add the oil to a large frying pan, heat, and add the mushrooms. – cook gently until starting to soften
- Stir in the Thai paste and cook gently for 1 minute
- Add the coconut cream and turn the heat down, stirring frequently for around 5 mins until heated through and the sauce has thickened
- Take off the heat and stir in the parsley.