The Women’s Wellness Coach is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ in this privacy notice).
Our full details are:
Full name of legal entity: The Women’s Wellness Coach Ltd
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: 8 The Pavilions, Cranmore Drive, Solihull, B90 4SB
Telephone Number: +44 (0) 7921 803 863
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit us via our website we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the site, and information about how you interact with the site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as ‘Device Information’
We collect ‘Device Information’ using the following technologies:
- ‘Cookies’ are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Log files’ track actions occurring on the site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- ‘Web beacons’, ’tags’ and ‘pixels’ are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit and/or debit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as ‘Order Information’.
Online purchases will result in your addition to our company mailing list and text message marketing list. The option to unsubscribe form either of these marketing channels is readily available on each newsletter and text message sent.
3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the ‘Order Information’ that we collect to fulfil any orders in the form of treatment packages, fitness packages and online courses placed through the Women’s Wellness Coach site (including processing your payment information, providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this ‘Order Information’ to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the ‘Device Information’ that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
4. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not share your ‘Personal Information’ with third parties unless it is integral to the running of The Women’s Wellness Coach.
Your ‘Personal Information’ will be shared with the following organisations for the following reasons:
- Google Analytics – to help us understand how our customers use the site (you can read more about how Google uses your ‘personal information’ here. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here).
- Wufoo – for the purposes of our clients completing our online heath screening forms prior to attending one of our group classes or individual sessions.
- Memberium – software which helps power our membership site.
- Infusionsoft – to help us effectively deliver our memberships, courses and products and securely store customer details.
- Pink Spaghetti PA Services – GDPR compliant Virtual Personal Assistant Service acting as a data processor for the Women’s Wellness Coach.
Finally, we may also share your ‘Personal Information’ to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
5. BEHAVIOURAL ADVERTISING
As described above, we use your ‘Personal Information’ to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) educational page here.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out portal here.
6. DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our site data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
8. DATA RETENTION
When you place an order through the site, we will maintain your ‘Order Information’ for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16.
11. CONTACT US
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
The Women’s Wellness Coach
8 The Pavilions