Introducing the evolution of pelvic floor and core fitness.
There are many reasons why our Everywoman programme is right for you. Described as ground-breaking, our foundation 6 or 12 week Pelvic Floor and Core Health programme is adaptable for virtually all women, and designed to help you fall in love with your body again.
Placing pelvic floor and core health at the centre of our focus, we guide you through 6 weeks of movement, nutritional guidance, and education around women’s wellness and fitness, no matter what life phase you are in.
Who is the Everywoman Programme for?
If you can relate to any of the following pelvic floor or core health issues, then the Holistic Core Restore® ‘Everywoman’ programme is the perfect fit.
- Do you suffer from lower back pain? Have you been told your back pain is due to a weak core, and you’re now looking for an easy and time-efficient exercise programme that works?
- Have you had a hysterectomy and feel out of touch with your core and pelvic floor? Are you interested in exercising again but need a supportive strategy?
- Do you want to start jogging, running, or take part in athletic activities but lack the confidence because of small leaks?
- Have you had children and want a better looking belly? You know it takes more than sit-ups and planks, and you need support to work smarter and love your body again.
- Do you have a small Diastasis Recti (tummy gap) after pregnancy (no matter how long ago it was) that you want to heal?
- Do you want to jump, sneeze, cough, laugh, or run without issue by building a stronger and better functioning pelvic floor?
- Have you been using the ‘squeeze and lift’ exercises but still lack confidence in your pelvic floor?
- Do you value the importance of eating a healthy diet for weight loss as well as nourishing your pelvic, core, and overall health, but need guidance?
- Have you had a slight or low-level prolapse and been told to do your ‘pelvic floor exercises’ but you don’t know where to start?
If you’ve ever felt in the dark about your own body and want to take the time to understand how you can support and nourish it, then the Everywoman program is for you.
It’s the perfect package to help you reconnect with your core, have a stronger and better looking belly, strengthen your abdominals, back muscles, and pelvic floor, and learn the importance of self-care and rest.
In one hour a week, you could achieve all of this and more, learning essential exercises and skills that will last a lifetime.
How does the Everywoman Programme work?
Jayne Hume , your coach delivers our 6 week program online via a live stream and an online portal, enabling you to work on your pelvic floor and core fitness from anywhere in the world. Once the initial six weeks is over, you will be given the option to continue to phase two; a further 6-week programme via our online portal with full support from Jayne or progress to Holistic Core Restore®️ HEAT our maintenance program.
Before your program begins, you will be asked to complete our online Pre-Screening pelvic health form to help us get a better idea of your individual needs and to ensure that the safe and conservative exercise-based program is right for you.
Jayne will then get in touch to discuss your pre-screening results. This allows Jayne to see where you are on your health journey, and tailor the program to your needs.
Once this is done, you’ll receive your HCR® Client Education Booklet together with some essential fitness kit items required for the course before you begin your journey to better pelvic and core health.
How does the Every Woman Program get results?
Your pelvic floor and core muscles don’t exist in isolation and separate to the movements of your whole body and your breath.
For your entire core and pelvic floor to work as it was designed to, we need to re-introduce it to the rest of your body. This allows it to do its job in time with your breath and movement, while not necessarily ‘thinking’ about it – just like it did before you had babies or reached menopause.
The Every woman program takes into account both the conscious pelvic floor and core work as well as the unconscious work through movement in time with your breath.
You’ll see results in 6 weeks, as thousands of successful and happy women can testify.
What happens next?
Once you start your Every woman Program you’ll receive login details for the HCR® Online Platform via email. This allows you to log in and view your additional filmed homework, watch our Healing Nutrition educational film, and download our recipe book.
Following the homework and our HCR® Nutrition Guidelines are an essential part of the puzzle and when followed, will truly improve your results and the value you derive from the program.
The sessions and homework exercises will become more challenging over the six weeks as your core and pelvic floor strengthens, and your coordination improves.
Jayne will guide you every step of the way, and throughout the six weeks, she will work with you virtually once a week and check in with you between sessions to answer any questions you have. Your homework is completed online and takes approximately 10-15 minutes to do, guided by Jenny Burrell, the program creator and for the best results needs to be done 3-4 times a week.
If you have any questions or you’re unsure which program is right for you, book a discovery call to review all your needs, even if you don’t work with us or if we need to refer you to another practitioner you’ll have gained valuable advice.
Our live streamed classes are all accessed from the safety and comfort of your own home with:
• No travel required
• Your own equipment
• No social distancing markers
• Friendly class atmosphere
• Tailored, expert advice
6 week programme
Payable in 2 instalments:
(£84 x 2 )
6 week programme
Payable in 3 instalments:
(£174, £87, £87)
12 week programme
Payable in 3 instalments:
(£228, £115, £115)
Are you unsure about which Pelvic Floor Programme is right for you?
Book a discovery call to review all your needs to give you an expert consultation, even if you don’t work with us or we need to refer you to another practitioner you will have gained valuable advice.