A Specialist in menopause support
The Women’s Wellness Coach provides an integrated hrt programme to help women thrive through this life stage.
Our services focused on Women Over 40 with includes MenoEnergy®, our integrated hrt menopause support programme aims to help women aged 40 years and over to balance their hormones and manage the menopausal symptoms, like hot flushes, that many women experience during this stage of their lives. It would take months and months to read every medical book, instead we are available to aid you way faster with results that will last.
The hrt menopause support programme offers practical and effective solutions by combining Movement, Pelvic, Massage, Stress Management and food supplement nutrition, and addresses many menopausal support issues such as why your hormones are out of sync, weight gain, low energy, hot flushes, insomnia and brain fog, helping you to thrive, not just survive the menopause symptoms! Just remember how you used to be, without the side effects.
MenoEnergy® – The hrt Menopause Wellness Coaching Programme
Is this hrt menopause support programme for you or do you have these symptoms?
- Have you noticed things starting to change, such as your body and mood, and possibly feel that your current strategies for diet, exercise and lifestyle don’t seem to work anymore/are starting to have a negative effect?
- Are you experiencing hot flashes or night sweats like many women do as symptoms?
- Have you been trying to go it alone in managing common difficult symptoms such as low mood, need extra support, breast tenderness, weight gain, hot flushes, night sweats, brain fog, pelvic floor dysfunction, low libido and chronic fatigue? These are the most common side effects from menopausal women. These symptoms can last for years without good care so now is the time to call or get available hormone treatment.
- Are you approaching your 40s and want to be educated and prepared for the next phase and the effects?
- Do you simply need some extra support or help as you experience an early menopause symptoms?
All of the items listed above may be one or more symptoms of menopause
So, how does it work and what happens when you start the programme?
- Once you have made it onto the programme you will be asked to complete a detailed lifestyle screening form and this may be reviewed in depth by your course leader. This goes far deeper than just looking at the physical changes of the menopause support – it may thoroughly assess your current lifestyle and mental wellbeing so you can find the priorities for you over the 12 week programme treatment to get the results you want.
- The programme is delivered online through a learning portal of videos, downloads and links to additional useful resources and information. There is a weekly live streamed interactive group session, online support group and you have 2 individual coaching sessions for that extra support.
Areas we cover in the programme and more information about it
Understanding the female hormones and why they do what they do.
Why stress is not the friend of the menopausal woman, adrenal fatigue, the effect of cortisol during menopause, and most importantly, the best strategies to restore balance in your body to stop those hormones running riot!
Risks to your bone during this, dispelling of myths and finding effective ways to improve and maintain optimal bone through food nutrition and effective exercises.
This session will cover all aspects of pelvic, helping you to understand how exercise, food nutrition, breathing and stress can all have a positive impact on your pelvic floor, and will teach you how to implement strategies to see excellent results.
Eating for Nourishment
Understanding which foods will nourish your body by promoting bone, balance your hormones, and provide you with optimal nutrition that your body will love you for!
This session will teach you the most effective exercises for this age group – exercise that will assist bone, effectively burn fat rather than muscle, and above all, is fun and will help and support you to achieve your best results because we care. It is important for us to build you new again and getting yourself back!
MenoEnergy® Membership Options that will get you back to normal fast
12 week group programme
Payable 3 instalments:
( £107, £45, £45)
12 week 1-to-1 programme
Payable 3 instalments:
(£107, £125, £125)
Are you wondering if the Menopause support Programme is right for you and if you need it?
We understand what woman need to get themselves back, especially if you have menopausal symptoms. Please book a discovery call to review all your needs to give you an expert consultation to ask questions about your symptoms. Also make sure you you read our reviews. Just one phone call can be a difference to get the help and support you need to feel better with our treatment. The cost of the call is then redeemable against the hrt programme, even if you don’t take us up on an appointement you may have gained some valuable advice and information. We will get you to feel good again, like you used too!